Apr 19, 2018
Administrative Coordinator, Human Resources
+ **Job ID** :71000
+ **Job Category:** Clerical/Administrative
+ **Specialty Area:** Clerical/Administrative
+ **Primary Shift:** Day
+ **Work Schedule:** Full Time On Site
+ **Penn Medicine Entity:** Corporate Services
+ **Location:** Philadelphia, PA
+ **Address:** 3400 Spruce St
+ **Education Required:** Per Position Description
+ **Experience Required:** Per Position Description
+ **Employment Type:** Full-Time Regular
Penn Medicine is dedicated to our tripartite mission of providing the highest level of care to patients, conducting innovative research, and educating future leaders in the field of medicine. Working for this leading academic medical center means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines.
Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
**Position Description** :
Penn Medicine's Human Resources Department is looking for an **Administrative Coordinator!**
Working under moderate supervision, the Administrative Coordinator is responsible for a broad range of administrative duties to support the day-to-day operations of the HUP Human Resources Team. This team includes the Associate Chief Human Resources Officer as well as a team of Employee Relations and Retention Specialists.
• Provide administrative assistance to the team (e.g. scheduling, preparing for meetings, filing, organizing, answering phone, greeting clients, taking messages, preparing presentations).
• Provide general administrative assistance for the department (e.g. organizing, processing mail, faxing, ordering supplies). Coordinate departmental events including but not limited to: monthly staff meetings, holiday events, celebrations, and others. Complete Check Requests Forms for expenses/purchases. Fill out PA52 forms for review and sign off; submit for processing.
• Assist staff with state and federal compliance requirements i.e. ADA, FMLA, CPL, HIPAA, mandatory compliance etc.
• Assist HUP HR team with departmental and organizational initiatives i.e. Service Recognition, Compliance (surveys, immunizations), Intern Program.
• Serve as point of contact for general human resources inquiries and functions, such as benefits, retirement, EAP etc.
• Oversee copier - maintenance calls/inform, order supplies and toners.
• Performs duties in accordance with Penn Medicine and entity values, policies, and procedures
• Other duties as assigned to support the unit, department, entity, and health system organization
**Minimum Requirements** :
**Minimum Experience and Education Required:**
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, or other related field preferred.
• A minimum of 1 year of administrative experience required.
• Experience with organizational design preferred.
• Ability to use Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, Word)
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be attentive to detail
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Demonstrated interpersonal/verbal communication skills
• Must utilize sound judgment
**Additional Information** :
We believe that the best care for our patients starts with the best care for our employees. Our employee benefits programs help our employees get healthy and stay healthy. We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits program that includes one of the finest prepaid tuition assistance programs in the region. Penn Medicine employees are actively engaged and committed to our mission. Together we will continue to make medical advances that help people live longer, healthier lives.
Penn Medicine http://www.pennmedicine.org/careers/
Live Your Life's Work
We are an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. Candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, marital status, familial status, genetic information, domestic or sexual violence victim status, citizenship status, military status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Philadelphia, PA, USA