Apr 23, 2018
This is Energizer
We're leading the charge, connecting our brands, our people and the products we offer the world. Together, we're creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we'll play, and what it takes to win.
Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and passion for winning make us one team. Whatever your specialty, you'll find that excelling at Energizer Holdings provides opportunities to grow in ways you never expected.
As a Sr. IT Audit Analyst in our Internal Audit department, you will be responsible for assessing the internal controls and risks of Energizer's global technology platforms. This position will assist in the coordination, management, and completion of all Information Technology audits relating to general controls, application controls, system implementations and security throughout Energizer.
* Conduct an annual global IT Audit risk assessment with respect to Information technology to develop an audit plan to address identified risks.
* Plan and execute the organization wide IT SOX compliance testing for IT general controls, which include change management, logical security, user access, job scheduling, and third party hosting reviews.
* Work with all levels of IT management, Internal and External Audit to ensure that SOX testing is conducted in a cooperative, timely and efficient manner with value added recommendations to strengthen controls.
* Plan and execute operational IT audits which would include pre and post reviews of system implementations.
* Prepare reports on findings and recommendations. Clearly articulate the risks associated with the findings and work with management to arrive at practical solutions to strengthen the control environment.
* Conduct routine follow-up on management action plans with respect to audit findings to ensure that agreed upon action plans have been implemented.
* Assist the Information Security Committee on enhancing Energizer's Information security program. Facilitate an annual Information Security risk assessment.
* Work with and assist internal audit department with respect to data analytics.
* Build and nurture positive working relationships with the IT organization, external auditors and management.
* Manage the outsourced IT audit resources to ensure the IT audit plan is effectively and efficiently completed.
Required Skills and Experience
* 3-5 years of IT experience, including background in IT risk assessment, IT audit and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
* BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems Administration or related field; Masters in Accounting or Information Systems, or MBA a plus
* Strong IT background and auditing knowledge of SAP, Windows Operating System, Active Directory, SQL database, and general database management
* Strong familiarity with common technology, project management, and control assessment frameworks (e.g., COSO, ITIL, ISO, NIST, and COBIT).
* Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley general IT controls and compliance
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to succinctly communicate complicated technical issues in business terms.
* Strong project manager skills such as, conduct audits from beginning to end, balance workload between multiple projects, anticipate next steps and adapt to changing situations and scope.
* Ability to work in a complex, dynamic, and fast-paced environment
* Comfortable interacting and collaborating with a wide range of stakeholders, including IT professionals, external auditors, internal auditors, business process owners and all levels of management in the organization
* Ability to present control analysis and recommendations with clarity and professionalism
* Individuals in this role demonstrate professional curiosity, have a continuous improvement mindset, possess the desire/aptitude to rapidly learn new skills and exemplify the highest degree of trust and integrity
* Ability to facilitate multiple stakeholders to agree on appropriate solutions and verify that risks are mitigated appropriately.
Preferred Skills and Experience
* Big 4 accounting firm experience
* Experience with analytical auditing tools such as ACL or IDEA
* Professional certification (e.g., CISA, CISSP, CISM, GIAC, CIA, CPA, etc.) is a plus.
* SAP GRC experience a plus
Working Relationships & Environment
* Reports to the Internal Audit Assistant Manager
* Key relationships internally will include the CIO and global IT Directors
* Position manages the relationship with an outsourced IT audit provider
* External Auditors
* Travel 10 – 20%
An Offer to Grow On
Energizer offers a competitive compensation package which includes full medical and retirement savings coverage, paid vacation and holidays. Energizer is an equal opportunity employer, and we prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Follow our Linked In company page to see where we're going : www.linkedin.com/company-beta/163631
St. Louis, MO